We recently conducted a virtual training program for a large 2-Wheeler Manufacturing company. Due to the lockdown and the Pandemic, there was a general feeling of anxiety on 3 levels:
- What is the market going to look like for the next year or so?
- I feel isolated due to the lockdown and WFH
- I hope my family remains safe through the pandemic
The audience included Production teams and Sales teams that were spread out across India. This was an initiative that the HR team ran to “connect and uplift” team members.
Shradha HRD solution
There is so much negativity and despondency all around us. Thinking Positively and looking ahead with optimism is the way to remain Happy and Productive. This was the key to our program design, which focused on the following:
- Identifying factors that cause stress and anxiety
- Discussing the importance of building self-awareness to reduce anxiety levels
- Applying strategies to keep a positive mindset during difficult times
We had a fantastic audience who felt charged up & motivated after attending the training program. Many of our attendees mentioned that they were definitely feeling less stressed and were looking forward to adopting a “growth mindset”.