We conducted a series of Customer Centricity interventions across the country this year. Ouraudiencewas spread across organizations from varied sectors: financial services technology, learning management outsourcing, business process outsourcing, engineering and project management consultancies. These interventions required us to design programs for both client-facing and back office employees. The audience profile ranged from entry-level team members to mid-level managers.
By the end of these interventions, the level 3 needle movement was observed around the following competencies:
- Taking ownership end to end
- Ability to take escalated calls in a completely satisfactory manner
- Communicate view point and influence the customer
- Build trust, rapport and come across as confident and credible
- Handling irate customers more effectively and de-escalate difficult customer situations better
- Building rapport in a virtual team environment with clients and key stakeholders