Our client is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management (RCM) services which transform and solve revenue cycle performance challenges across hospitals, health systems and physician groups. Due to the COVID crisis, our Client ask was to redesign the Campus to Corporate classroom intervention into a virtual delivery format.
The overall program objective was to equip trainees with the necessary knowledge, skills and mind-set to transition seamlessly into the workplace. Our classroom Campus to Corporate Program is high energy, very interactive & completely experiential. We needed to run the same training program virtually, retain the interactivity & ensure that learning takes place.
Shradha HRD solution:
We had extensive conversations with the Learning &Development team and went through several iterations on the content and the activities to be used.
- We adapted some of the older classroom activities to suit the new virtual format
- Created completely new activities that were interactive& suited to the virtual format
- Used technology to promote interactivity and learning viz breakout rooms, virtual role plays, quizzes, polls, google forms to name a few.
- Creation of an SOP document to be circulated among-st the participants so that there would be minimum technical glitches during the session.
At the end of the pilot session the Learning team took live participant feedback. Participants felt:
- They had enjoyed the session and learnt from it
- They were engaged throughout and did not feel like virtual training was boring or one sided
- They enjoyed the interactivity and the activities tremendously