Continuous learning is the key to thriving in the VUCA world. Well-designed interventions with a clear roadmap for implementation are critical for a tangible return on investment for the organization.
We recently conducted an organization wide learning intervention for a Global Infrastructure Management company on giving and receiving feedback.
Shradha HRD solution
Our learning journey combined a mix of virtual interactive activities, case study discussions, role plays, and proven behavioral frameworks that highlighted the different aspects of giving and receiving feedback.
The primary focus was on the following:
- Discussing the importance and qualities of constructive feedback for growth
- Practical strategies for effective feedback conversations
- Techniques for handling difficult feedback conversations
- Identifying your style for giving feedback and adopting radical candor
This is how one of our key client stakeholders, who was also a participant in the program, described their learning journey.
“I have been a part of several training programs focused on improving the critical skill of #feedback. This one was well thought out and brilliantly executed. I think the factors that helped the program achieve the desired objectives were:
- Collaborative effort (Client learning team and SHRD) at the design stage. It was contextualized to address the exact needs of the participants
- Optimal mix of great content (implementable models to #giveandreceivefeedback) & simulations to internalize learnings
- Well-spaced out program to give participants an opportunity to #applylearnings at work simultaneously
- High energy sessions conducted by an experienced #facilitator
Post the program, we are seeing a lot more openness to feedback and meaningful feedback conversation at different levels. This translates into higher productivity for the organization.”