This month we completed a pilot program on Advanced Business Communication for a global investment bank. The target audience was the AVP and VP population. It was a 6 session intervention spread over 3 months. Based on the feedback that was received for the program, we are set to roll this out as an organization wide initiative for all the executives that fall into band. Some of the verbatim feedback received post the intervention is:
“Whenever I face an escalation the de-escalation matrix that we covered during training starts playing in my head and I’m able to tackle the situation much better”
“This training has helped me tackle performance appraisal conversations much better now. I’m able to structure my conversations properly and get the other person to see my point of view”
“I did not realize that I was coming across strongly during team member conversations. I discovered this through the feedback I received during the role plays. It was a eureka moment for me”
We recently recorded a benchmark by having 500 trainees trained and certified with a large global BPO. This was through a train to hire model. Our average certification levels have been over 70% across this period.
There have been at least 5 batches out of this where we achieved 100% certification levels and this is a record of sorts with the clients who have been operating this model for close to 5 years now.
The client speak post the result is:
Heartiest congratulations on getting perhaps the highest ever conversions in a Global Set 5+ batch in NCR. Shradha HRD has set a precedent that others will now need to follow.
Look forward to a long association between us 🙂
We recently completed a project with a Global Logistics Company. The objective of the program was to improve English language communication and consequently the overall customer experience. Given below are the excerpts of the training feedback from their manager
I would like to tell you that our working with you has been a transformational experience for us…I can see the following in individuals in the team on a regular basis
1) Increased self confidence due to improved communication skills
2) Better quality emails
3) A serious attempt to speak in English during working hours..we have a collection box on our floor..everytime someone speaks in a native language they put in Rs.10 in the box..surprisingly I have contributed 60 bucks already in 2 days as only one of the team Sagar speaks Hindi and apparently when I speak with him I lapse into Hindi too and the team loves to catch me!!
4) A strong desire in individuals to keep the knowledge chain going so they keep checking each other when they find something wrong and its taken in the right spirit
Please convey my message and thanks to the trainers who have been responsible for bringing this huge change and enthusiasm in my team
We have recently completed training 2,500 managers under this program. This is across several industries ranging from Manufacturing, Shared services, Finance and Pharma.
Participant observations on changes in their working styles 3 months post the completion of the program:
- The program served as an eye opener on how to handle teams & I feel more in “control”.
- I always found it difficult to handle it when female employees cried in front of me. I have been able to employ techniques of assertiveness that I learnt during the program.
- I realized that I was relying too much on my memory while I was giving feedback to team members. I now spend at least 30 minutes collating data and preparing for a feedback conversation. This has resulted imuch shorter and more effective feedback sessions